Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

My New Gaming Rig PC - Part 14

Wednesday, June 1, 2011



Sky is blue Sun Is bright and summer is here again
whew getting hot!
Is times like this when you realy wish your brain had fans
You just want to stick a cold Heatsink up your....ehem
You Liquid cooling yourself with bubblewater and Coke :)

And Me I been busy with Nothing else but Cooling
Cause a Pc without Fans is like a Personal supernova
I got some realy good fans for the PC Im still building
This caused another Buildling Delay but it was worth it




I decided to trash the Thermaltake SpinQ VT cpu fan
it took me weeks to decide upon a good Cpu Cooler
I finaly ended up with the perfect choice.

This is the King of Heatsinks the mighty Silver Arrow by Thermalright.


I was surprised how smale it was... No seariously i mean it
I though it was going to be realy huge but it was not that big
Sure with the 140mm fans it gets bigger.
Is pure Beauty a Masterpieze.

So if you like me want a good heatsink then go for the best
there is many heatsinks flooding the marked but believe me
theres only 2 kings as we speak : Noctua NH-D14 and Thermalright Silver arrow
I Like Silver arrow the best.





Because I have High memory i will remplace one of the Ty-140 fans
so instead of 2x140mm fans i will have 1x140mm+1x120mm fans

For remplacement fans i choosed only the Best Led Fan brand Enermax.
They have a bunch of Led fans but the only one with PWM was: T.B Trio Vegas

Cpu Cooler headers use 4 pins for PWM fans to control PWM signal.
This means mobo read the temp from the Cpu and controll the fans after use.
My Mobo Asrocks fatal1ty p67 need 4 pins PWM
if a 3 pin fan was used it would run at the same speed all the time.

Enermax T.B trio Vegas:
3 Colors Blue,red and Green and several modes:
I got 2 of them so one goes as Reserve




I also decided to remplace the Rear Case fan on my HAF-X

First I bought Thermaltake Cyclo pattern:


After watching this video:


But when i discovered the fan could not be manually controlled from a fancontroller
i was banging my head in the wall for hours.
I decided go and buy another LED rear fan
this time I would also go for 140mm instead of just 120mm

I Went for no other than the Epic Monster "Apollish Vega"
Apollish (and T.B Vegas) is like having Smale Suns living in your PC
That's how they look but they Cold

When I miss the Thermaltake Cyclo pattern I have to remind myself
that the Cyclo pattern is only 120mm with no manual and make more noise.

Enermax Apollish Vegas (Manual Control):
Choose either Blue or Red led (I got the red)



I am doing some more orders and then will send all to a High tech Laboratory
and make some realy good Engineers build it.

Watch videos:
Not mine videos just showing the fans

0 comments:

Post a Comment