Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

My New Gaming Rig PC - Part 13

Friday, April 29, 2011



Today i Recived my New Fan controller Lamptron FC6
I needed something with Red display to go with HAF-X

Back in February I bought fancontroller NZXT sentry touch 2
is Cool being touch and having an automatic mode, but I still could not get the Lamptron FC6 out of my head.

Granted FC6 has not automode neighter is touch but having a Red digit display in front realy will make my HAF-X look nice
Read about my HAF-X here

Since I have 6 Fans I will have to share 2 fans with Fan splitters
either that or just control 4 of the fans...
but still is worth it.

I wanted to go for FC5v2 since it had a screwless front but
it was very hard to get in my area so got the Fc6 instead.



I got the black version of FC6 (even if the illustration show different)
As i said it has only manual mode for the fans but while i have little experience with manual fan controll i just leave them on to 50% and just increase them when playing 3d games.
Or i just increase them to a point they dont make to much noise.


Right now I have everthing i Need to build the PC
except for some Fan splitters.
The building of my New PC start May 2011
I keep you updated

0 comments:

Post a Comment