Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

Diesel Tshirt

Thursday, April 7, 2011



I was looking for New tshirt when i found One by Diesel i liked
Diesel has recently been hard to get in my area
is long time since i weared a Diesel tshirt
so i had to order it online
I was lucky after some search to find someone that had the shirt in stock


The shipping speed is about the quickest i seen ever
had to do a banktransfer and 2 hours later the store send shirt by courier service.
The next day 8:00am in the morning the courier called me
i will get the tshirt between 15:00-1700 pm
Just wow is first time a courier call me to give a time
usualy they just show up during the day and i need to track it
16:30 pm the Tshirt was delivered so all in all excelent shipping.

The tracking on the website didnt work but with that speed
who need tracking anyway.

Another photo:


The new Diesel tshirt fit perfectly for my New Diesel watch
Btw Diesel is a italian brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment