Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

My New Gaming Rig PC - Part 11

Monday, April 11, 2011



I have yet to Assemble My new Pc
meanwhile i got some new stuff
a PC chair, Another keyboard and a Printer


Logitech 510

First out my new keyboard
Until now i am a proud owner of Saitek Cyborg 7


But since Logitech keyboard is popular amongst gamers i wanted one
So i ordered G510:


After unboxing it As with Saitek i first contected it to Ps3
Saitek cyborg had worked as a charm on ps3.
G510 did conect to ps3 but i was not able to change the backlighting color
While on the Cyborg the backlight color change is buildt in the keyboard
on Logitech G510 is all done by software and for this windows is needed.

I conected it to a Pc and quickly could change the color
but it seems for me you can only change the colors of all keys
not of each single keys.
I was disapointed how dimm the lighting was on G510

One thing Logitech keyboard stand out from the rest
is by having a Display screen with Gadgets.
In my short test I was easy able to try a Clock,calendar, RSS feed,
Gmail reader, Cpu stats and a Now playing winamp screen.

The Screen might be useful during gaming and reading the latest news on
Rss is cool, but thats about it.
each gadget load in the background of windows which i dont like.

The good thing with 510 is very confortable typing
even more than saitek, it also has a volume wheel
but i wish it could be changed to a mousewheel instead for webpage browsing.

Here compared the lighting of both Saitek and Logitech
Saitek cyborg 7 on top and underLogitech 510



In bright daylight is near impossible to see the backlighting on G510
while Saitek cyborg 7 shine superbright even under the brightest sunlight.

By night G510 shine better but still Saitek Cyborg 7 for the win




Computer Chair

Since my Old office chair is already almost havoc and beaten up
I needed a new chair and went for this one:


On my old Chair my butt always hurt
the new leather chair feels like sitting on a Cloud
the arms is also comfortable
the base is some kind of metal while not pure still feel solid
is made so you can put you feet on top of the wheels and still feel confortable.
The chair realy make me relax
Can move up and down, spin around and tilt.



The only downside as Is no break for it stop moving around
so somtimes it slip a bit backward, but is still a nice trade for what you get.

And for a price of 100 Euro you cant realy ask for more.

Canon Pixma MG6150 Printer
Is time to dig a grave for my 10 years old Epson printer
I had many good contenders for a new printer.
First I looked at Brother MFC 795CW Phone,fax,printer, large touch screen.
but it did not look so easy too use.

I then checked out Some HP printers in the store i went today
they had a HP Envy printer with touch screen, very small.
But it took like 5 minuts to turn on and when it did it didnt work :)

I then decided for a Canon Pixma 6150



it has a smale screen while not touch it has some cool touch buttons
placed on top of a black clean surface.
sure is more heavy and bulkyer than the HP envy but feel more solid.

I could get discounts by trading in my old Epson printer with HP
but i didnt care i wanted quality so went for Canon

Scan,print,Copy and has a Cardreader slot for print photos
It even has Cd label printing, Wifi conexion to internet.

Did a quick unboxing today havent had time to try it much yet.

Found a nice video on Youtube of it:


Ok thats was all for today
I be back with more :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment