Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

My New Gaming Rig PC - Part 9

Monday, March 21, 2011



Today I Got my New Soundcard
to make my Ears happy
Decided to go for a Good Audiophile soundcard

Choosing a soundcard was a hard one
Early on I was recomended by Pc stores not to buy a soundcard
just using the buildt-in soundcard on the motherboard.
While that is somewhat true, you be much better off with a soundcard.
With build-in mobo soundcard you get noises from the board
and if you have some good speakers or some decent headphones like I do
then getting a soundcard is a must.

People tend to save money on soundcards
but if you like music like me a good soundcard is a must.

After deciding between Creative and Asus
I finaly decided for Asus Xonar Essence STX
as is the only mid-range sound card that is almost High-end card.
For what you get the price is not that bad just equal to what a motherboard cost.



Asus Xonar Essence Box with it's pretty Golden tiger is pure beauty
Once unboxed you find everything is as pretty inside as outside.
You feel like you holding The Legend of sound in your hands



The Soundcard itself is Pure beautify
and promise to be excelent soundwise having a build-in Amp/Dac
Fine gold capacitors and sound isolation for the purest sound
I have been told this Card is perfect for Music but also good for games and movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment