Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

My New Gaming Rig PC - Part 8

Monday, March 14, 2011



Today i recived my SSD Hardisk by UPS


I did a order of Crucial SSD 64gb directly from Crucial european factory in Scotland
I decided to go with Crucial since it was Sata 3
It is well known now Intel had some problem with Sata2 chips in P67 motherboards
even if i probaly get the fixed motherboards to be sure i decided to get Sata 3 SSD
Crucial was the only brand i know off that have Sata 3 SSD.

I decided to go with no higher than 64gb to reduce Price cost
My budget have skyrocket after extremely spending money
for top quality Pc piezes.
Btw 64gb is enough for 7 high graphic games installed
SSD will greatly speed up the game loading and Pc boot time.

My SSD arrived by UPS and i was surprised how smale and light it is


HARDISK HHD WD BLACK CAVIAR
I also ordered a HHD 1TB hardisk which i now recived
Decided to go with Western Digital as they are known to be very reliable
specially the Black Caviar line.

I hope the Combo Crucial SSD + WD Black caviar HHD works out perfect

0 comments:

Post a Comment