Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

My New Gaming Rig PC - Part 7

Saturday, March 12, 2011



I went downtown to a Pcshop and finaly got the Processor
i7 Core 2600k
I also got something else


Ok I finaly have it the Processor
i decided to go with 2600k sandy bridge for best gaming performance
if you looking for a processor make sure you go either 2500k or 2600k
dont go 2500 or 2600.
the "K" has 2 advantages.
First it is for overcloaking that is a good thing
second it has the Deadswich disabled.

Whatever that Deadswitch is having something that can disable your processor by remote location is not a good thing.
so make sure you get the 2500k or 2600k version.

I also got a Surge protector


It comes with a Remote RF switch so you can turn on/off the conexion
from 20m distance.
Since i am concerned about RF radiation i have disabled this
but can be useful when needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment