Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

Nintendo Wii

Wednesday, November 30, 2011



Nintendo Nes was my first videoconsole
I remember vivid games like Zelda and Metroid.
N64 was my last Nintendo before i went playstation and dreamcast.
lately i been playing mostly PC/PS3 games.
but when Zelda: skyward sword was releaed
I finaly went to store to get a Wii.

I always enjoying gaming even since i played Game & watch handheld back
in the 80s, my favorite game & watch was Pinball and Donkey kong



My first videogame console was Nintendo Nes


My first games was Supermario, Donkeykong, Kid icarus and Metroid



When I fired up Metroid I was hooked the game mystic atmosphere with
its spooky music stay in my memory forever.

Then one day at a Friends house I discovered The Legend of zelda
Zelda games is RPG/adventure set in town of hyrule
2 Zelda games in Gold cartridges was made for Nes
The game and music of Zelda is legendary



After Nes my next consoles was SuperNes and N64 both from nintendo
Zelda on N64 was a pure joy.

After N64 i moved over to Sony playstation 2 and 3 and Sega dreamcast
I been busy playing Ps3 and Pc games
but when Zelda: skyward sword was releaed I went to the store for a Wii.
Got the Old Wii version compatible with Gamecube games

Here's my Wii stack for now:



I got the Black Version as its perfect under my 42inch Panasonic Plasma TV
For games i got Zelda Skyward sword limited edition



and Xenoblade Limited with Classic Red controller


Soon i will get Metroid Triology

0 comments:

Post a Comment