Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

My New Gaming Rig PC - Part 4

Friday, February 25, 2011



Have been busy lately choosing what Monitor to get for my Rig
finaly decided to Order Alienware AW2310 3D
This monitor is excelent gaming monitor but at a high price
so today off to bank I went and transfered money to Dell
I was promised a delivery date no later than 10 march 2011
Is my first order at Dell so hope everything be ok


I will buy 2 monitors in 2011
I ended up deciding on Alienware 2310 and Dell U2311h
Alienware is good for 3D blueray and games while Dell is IPS so
perfect for everything else.

At first i though of getting Dell now then Alienware
but the tentation was too great so i decided for Alienware first.
I dont know yet when i will buy the second monitor.

Alienware has some kewl touch buttons that light up when you finger
get close to them.
It also has low lag and more than fine for games
which is the primary use this monitor will be used for.

Here you can see some photos of how the screen is
I will take some photos myself when i get the monitor

Will post more photos as soon i get the monitor





0 comments:

Post a Comment