Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

World of Warcraft

Wednesday, April 28, 2010



I first heard about World of warcraft many years ago
when browsing Youtube
Lately all of my friends has got into playing wow
Last week i decided to Download and try the Trial
Only a few days later i rushed to the store to buy WOW

I first decided to go for only the starter Wow game
the only one you need when you start.
Then there is expansions you buy to open new areas and more levels.

But when i got to the store i was recomended a better starter pack
The game + Burning crusade expansion + 2 guides
I could NOT resist and got the Battle chest pack

So now I will Enjoy the game when the Trial runs out :)
I will maybe update this later on with impressions

0 comments:

Post a Comment