Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

Startrek (2009)

Monday, May 4, 2009



Almost after 7 Years a New Startrek movie is about to be released
8 May will se the Global release of Startrek XI
Being a fan of both Startrek and Heroes it is strange to see Sylar from heroes in Startrek
Zachary Quinto has taken the role as Spook, I cant just get it out of my mind that Spook
suddenly will become sylor and absorb everyones abilities



The plot Sets this Movie back to the 60s and Classic startrek TOS
Personally I never liked the cheap ship and interior design of the classic TOS
Also I find it weird to watch a mix between humor and Scifi
but I do like Spook and Scotty
Big was my surprise when i saw the Interior and Bridge the Startrek XI has
It look more like is from a Startrek Timeship in a far future than a Enterprise TOS vessel




Many fans have said is just too strange to their liking but i rather prefer it this way
than the Cheap primitive look of the Classic TOS interior
There is a lot of White mixed with Blue screens here compared to the usual Lcars black screens



One thing I don't like with The classic TOS is the lack of LCARS touch computers
instead TOS had Candy plastic like buttons
It seem unlikely Lcars will be in Startrek XI but it sure look better
than it did back in TOS
A Statrek ship without Lcars is like a Car without GPS
I look forward to see this movie and if is good i hope they make a Serie off it
or atleast make a new Tv show




Go to Startrek Official website

0 comments:

Post a Comment