Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

My first mp3s

Saturday, April 18, 2009



Do you remember The first Mp3 songs you had on your Pc?
For me it was back in 2001 I went down to the shop got a number of Shirase
(a Japanesee anime magazine)
The Magazine was released once in a month and came with a Cdrom with music,photos and videos
It even came with Programs Thanks to this I discovered Winamp
a great music player I still use.

Screenshot of The CD with my First mp3s:




Songs from Gundam wing, Mermelade boy , Vampire hunter D , Vandred second stage
and Nanase aikawa was included on this CD beings the first Mp3 songs I listen too.

Screenshot of The CD Menu :
<


Later on others Magazines of anime and Jpop was released

unfortunaly most of them went bankrupty 1-2 years after

but then Mp3 had got more popular on the internet which remplaced those Cds


Screenshot of Ongaku one of the Japanesee Anime magazines:

0 comments:

Post a Comment