Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

My new Sunglases

Sunday, May 6, 2012


Summer is soon here and I was in need of New sunglases
but finding the perfect cool sunglases was not easy
Rayban, Quicksilver,D&G,Oakley did not have what I wanted
but then as I was watching a Episode of Stargate universe
Matthew Scott was wearing those cool sunglases on awayteams
I began searching for the sunglases and found them

When seeing Mattew wearing those glases I paused the Dvd
trying to find the brand by the logo
Uh Oh, Was I going to find them...I had to
This was the coolest sunglases I seen ever
I was lucky and soon found they was Wiley-X
The sunglases are Tactical military with bulledproof glases
The model i got is Wiley-X XL1 Advanced
made to stick to your head under heavy motion
but me is only going to use them for normal streetwear and beach anyway
but I realy like how cool they look

I googled some more trying to find a Store in South-Europe
Finaly I found one for a good price and ordered it right away.
some days Later they arrived on my door.
Unboxing I found them in a nice box came with Elastic band
2 pair of extra lenses (transparent, orange) and the sunglases itself
that had darkgrey glases
They come with Gaskets on the inside fortunaly that is easy to take off something i did.

The Elastic strap however i found too tight for my head so i just use them without
is nice to have 2 pair of extra lenses but for my use i realy only need the default darkgrey.

Wearing the Sunglases was Ubercomphy I didn't even felt i weared sunglases at all
they do get a little foggy when is hot however, I might get some anti-fog later on
After all I am Very happy with my New sunglases and Can Highly recomend them
I finaly found my favorite brand of sunglases and that's Wiley-X

And the price, oh not that expensive around 90 euro
but for what you get is worth the price.
I would recomend tactical military sunglases over any other fashion sunglases anytime.

Some pix I took of them

Click for Bigger pix:


Specs: -MADE IN THE USA
-EXCEEDS BALLISTIC STANDARD FOR MIL-PRF-31013
-NO TEARS™ SYSTEM FOR TOTAL SUN/SAND/WIND PROTECTION
-REMOVABLE ULTRA FOAM™ GASKET
-DOUBLE INJECTED TEMPLE TIPS FOR ADDED STABILITY
-EXCEEDS ANSI Z87.1-2003+ SAFETY
-CHANGEABLE LENSES PROVIDE ALL DAY PROTECTION
-NSN OR GSA APPROVED ITEMS COME WITH HARD CASE
Official Wiley-X web

0 comments:

Post a Comment