Welcome to jlfusion

Featured Featured Work

Projects

images youtube picasa google twitter email

Summer Gadgets

Tuesday, June 28, 2011



After finishing building my Computer
Is time for some new Gadgets
a Black Monolith Led clock and a Turbo Room Fan
During the hot Summer days

Not long ago I Got a nice weather station from Oregon
This was perfect for under my TV

Now I needed a Clock on my computer Desk
I could not resist a Black monolith clock at 70% discount
Say Hello to HAL9000 from Space odyssey 2001

Oregon Scientific DP100 [click for bigger]

ç

The Mysterious Monolith from Space Odyssey now standing on my table
when turned on display the Clock,date,alarm,temperature in Red led digits.

Change clock mode by a wave of your hand
Comes with a Powerful Laser clock projector
Look neat near my computer:


My New FAN

It was getting Hotter day by day so I decided to buy a Table fan
I went to a Big shopping Mall and got myself a Good quality fan
Rowenta vu2560

3 Speed, Turbo boost and Insect repeller by sound Waves
This combined with a Cold drink and ice cream for a Great summer

I had to mount the Fan myself which took me over 30 minuts
the Instruction booklet with only images take a time to understand.
Finaly after it was mounted it worked great.

Is more silent than other fans



The control menu use Flat Almost-touch like buttons

0 comments:

Post a Comment